Learn, share and promote your talents...to be found!
Time: October 18, 2009 from 5pm to 9pm
Location: Ken's Steak House
Street: 95 Worcester Rd (Route 9 west)
City/Town: Framingham, MA
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f…
Event Type: interactive, tutorial
Organized By: Bradley J. Van Dussen, Tim Hanna of Kens Steak House and Christine Monaco of Tube Media Productions
Latest Activity: Oct 19, 2009
Be memorable. Create a page that someone can remember and see your talents...quickly.
Many actors have been hired or asked to audition because of their profile page...is your Page game?
A fun evening to network with other actors and learn how to best maximize and utilize your Profile Page
5:00 - 6:15 - Networking, eating, etc.
6:30 - 8:00 - Interactive seminar
8:00 - 9:00 - Networking, socializing.
Some topics covered:
- how to best write your skills and physical traits so those searching will see your page.
- uploading resumes, video, voice over and acting reels
- rearranging your Profile Page to promote your best attributes to those visiting your page.
- sharing or promoting your page to those-who-hire-actors.
- inserting click-able email links and other web links in your contact information.
Entrance Fee: Free (donations accepted and appreciated)
Finger food: $5 per person (optional)
Cash/Credit card bar
Post something here: