Ellen Becker-Gray: Actress
Ellen Becker-Gray's Photos
Ellen Becker-Gray's Videos
- Member's contact info (email and phone or agent):
AWA - Andrew P. Wilson, Agent (617-816-1020)
MTA - Feifei Sun, Agent (404-857-2501) (Atlanta)
- Member's age range:
- 56-60, 61-65, 66-70
- Member's Affiliations:
- SAG-AFTRA, AEA
- Member's PHYSICAL TRAITS (use format on the "Before Applying" page)
- Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown Naturally Curly (own gray/white wig)
Comedic Timing & Improvisational Skills; Singer - Vocals Ab ± 2 octaves; Dancer; Artist; Published Writer; Precision Scooter Driver; Drive Automatic & Standard Transmissions; Public School Teacher (1985 - 2005).
Best Actress in a Featured Role Award - A Writer’s Moon (2007 Providence 48 Hr. Film Project)
Audience Choice Award - Director - Monte’s Last Cut (2008 Providence 48 Hr. Film Project)
Featured in IMAGINE MAGAZINE Issues:
"Talented New England Actors" (March, 2013); "New England Actors" (March, 2011); and "Women in the Industry" (November, 2009).
Honored – Named in Dedication of Published Children's Book
- Member's Performance Skills:
- Dance - ballroom, Dance - tap
- Recent noteworthy acting experience (use the format on the Before Applying page):
- Please see Film/TV and Stage Résumés.
Commercials and Educational Media Work Upon Request.
- Training or acting classes (class name, teacher & where):
- ACTING ON-CAMERA: Rosalie Joseph, Tom Kemp, Anne Mulhall, Tom Grady
ACTING COACH: Toby Schine, Betty Lautner
DANCE: Steve Bernard, Gene Murray, Betsy Stead
VOCAL: Daniel Blake, Marilyn Cocozza Trillo, Betty Lautner
EDUCATION: M.Ed., Smith College; B.S., Summa Cum Laude, Human Development, UMass at Amherst
- Other non-acting related work, hobbies or charities (not skills) in which this actor is involved (1 or 2 word descriptions):
- SAG-AFTRA - Former Elected Board Member
Volunteer for groups that serve people and families involved with Alzheimer and Dementia programs.
- VOICE ARTISTS ONLY [you must have a professional demo to upload]: illustrative 1-word descriptions for this actor's voice (e.g. conversational, announcer, warm, etc.):
- Vocals: Ab ± 2 octaves
Variety of Dialects & Accents: quick study.
Native Boston accents