Actor's PHYSICAL TRAITS (use format on the "Before Applying" page)
hair color: lt. brown
hair length: shoulder
Features: beautiful hands; beautiful smile; straight teeth
Look: corporate; country-club; upper class
Actor's Performance Skills:
Card Playing - Rummy, Driving - car, Driving - stick shift-standard, Frisbee - general, Singer - Mezzo Soprano, Swimming - general ability, Swimming - back stroke, Swimming - breast stroke, Swimming - freestyle, Teleprompter, Yoga
Recent acting experience (use the format on the Before Applying page):
Friends of Boston's Homeless (TV PSA: www.fobh.org) for Shotgun Media. Role: narrator (principal).
Friends of Boston's Homeless (industrial) for Shotgun Media. Role: narrator (principal).
Partners Healthcare/Spaulding Rehabilitation (radio spot) for Forge. Role: Daughter (principal). Spot: 'Car/He Walked to Me'
Partners Healthcare/Spaulding Rehabiliation (television spot) for Forge and Accomplice Pictures, Inc. Role: Daughter (principal). Spot: 'He Walked to Me'
Primer Medicine IRB for Illumina Interactive. Role: Dr. Linda Rowell (principal)
Manager's Edge: Labor Relations for MindEdge, Inc. Role: Kim Clark (principal).
Global Project Management Simulation for MindEdge, Inc. Role: Janice Hamilton (principal).
Handling Difficult Employees for MindEdge, Inc. Role: Katie Smith (principal).
The Leader's Edge: Work-Life Balance for MindEdge, Inc. Role: Lana Dressler (principal).
The Manager's Edge: Telework for MindEdge, Inc. Role: Bev Lawrence (principal).
Workplace Violence Prevention for Nurses for Vida Health Communications. Role: June Moyer, RN (principal).
Time Share, dir. Brad Kelly/Art Hennessey. Role: Victorian Scholar (principal)
- Three Viewings (Studio 210 at BU), dir. Jim Petosa, role: Mac.
- The Miracle Worker (Wheelock Family Theatre), dir. Susan Kosoff, role: Kate Keller.
- Three Viewings (New Rep Theatre), dir. Jim Petosa, role: Mac.
- At Home At the Zoo (Zeitgeist Stage Company), dir. David Miller, role: Ann
- Neighbors (Company One), dir. Summer Williams. Role: Jean. Elliot Norton Award nomination: Outstanding Actress in a Small/Fringe Production.
- Codes of Conduct (Fort Point Theater Channel), dir. Dani Duggan. Role: Mama
- Three Sisters from Queens (Gloucester Stage Reading Series), dir. Steven Barkhimer. Role: Rachel
- Candyland (New Exhibition Room), dir. Nora Long. Role: Radio
- The Shit-Stirring Machine (Bad Habit Productions for Boston Theater Marathon), dir. Susanna Harris. Role: Anna
- The Superheroine Monologues abridged (Huntington Theater for Emerging America series), dir. Greg Maraio. Role: Phoenix
- Private Fears in Public Places (Zeitgeist Stage Company), dir. David Miller. Role: Nicola
- The Superheroine Monologues (Phoenix Theater Artists and Company One), dir. Greg Maraio. Role: Phoenix
- The American Dream (Theater on Fire), dir. Darren Evans. Role: Mommy
- Spin (Zeitgeist Stage Company), dir. David Miller. Role: Alexandra
- IRNE nomination for Best Play for "Three Viewings"
- Elliot Norton Award nomination for Outstanding Actress (Small/Fringe Production for "Neighbors"
- IRNE nomination for Best Ensemble for "Private Fears in Public Places"
Linklater Technique: inst. Melissa Baroni
Alexander Technique: inst. Corrina Trabucco
Other work, hobbies, charities, etc. in which this actor is involved:
MS in Media and Philanthropy (use of documentary film to profile the work of nonprofits); Suffolk University
VOICE ARTISTS ONLY [you must have a professinal demo to upload]: llustrative 1-word descriptions for this actor's voice (e.g. conversational, announcer, warm, etc.):
New England Actor(s) is part of CustomersFirst.com Corp. a Social Networking Consulting Agency. CustomersFirst.com Corp. is a Natick, Mass. based organization. Please call 508-651-7900 or email Bradley at BVanDussen@CustomersFirst.com for any questions.