Actor's PHYSICAL TRAITS (use format on the "Before Applying" page)
Accents: slight Danish accent
Hair: dark brown
Hair length: short
Height: 6' 0"
Shirt Top: Large
Suit: 44R (regular)
Neck: 16 1/2
Shoe: 9 - 9.5.(91/2)
Martial Arts (Karate, Ju-jutsu, Tai-Chi, Chi Kung), Cycling, Advanced Open Water Diver, Soccer, swimming, Ice Skating, horseback riding; Driver of any vehicle (car, motorcycle, truck, tractor trailer); Private Pilot Education (Cessna 152, 172), artist, singing.
Languages (fluent): English, Danish, Icelandic, Scandinavian. Accents: Scandinavian, German, Russian, Scottish, Irish, British, Australian), baker, cooking, military service (proficient with weapons), sword play.
Recent acting experience (use the format on the Before Applying page):
+ "Father's Gun". Lead, 2011. Dir. James Poirier. Tenth Gate Productions
+ "BLUR". Recurring. 2010. Dir. Cate Carson.
+ "Blood Jungle - Eviva il Coltello" Supporting. 2010. Dir. Thomas Nola.
+ 48 Hour Film Project:
- "Maintenance Men". Supporting. 2010. Dir. Andrew Fitch.
+ "What's Your Number?". Extra. 2010. Dir. Mark Mylod.
+ "The 12 Dogs of Christmas". Featured, background, stand-in. 2005. Dir. Kieth Merrill.
- Michael Fennimore - private coaching, "Acting For the Camera" - Boston Casting.
- Personal Trainer: John Emond, Body by John. Maine.
- Ichuan Trainer: Ole Eskildsen. Tai Chi, Chi Kung, Wing Chun. Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Dariush Kashani, Eugene Buica The Acting Corps, North Hollywood, CA
- A.J. Walker Schoolhouse Arts Daytime Players, Standish, ME.
- Soren Steensen, Royal Danish Theatre of Copenhagen
Other work, hobbies, charities, etc. in which this actor is involved:
Children's book illustrator and author. Security Work. Motorcycles. Aircraft. Talking. Reading.
VOICE ARTISTS ONLY [you must have a professinal demo to upload]: llustrative 1-word descriptions for this actor's voice (e.g. conversational, announcer, warm, etc.):
New England Actor(s) is part of CustomersFirst.com Corp. a Social Networking Consulting Agency. CustomersFirst.com Corp. is a Natick, Mass. based organization. Please call 508-651-7900 or email Bradley at BVanDussen@CustomersFirst.com for any questions.