PROUST AND JOYCE AT THE MAJESTIC......Diaghilev......Interim Writers
A DATE WITH CHRIS......Mark, etc......K&K Productions
ELLIS ISLAND: EXCLUDED AND DEPORTED....... Narration...........2016
CARRIE THE MUSICAL....... Interrogator.......Erik Bloomquist.....2015
BURDEN POND DOCUMENTARY....... Narrator.....2015
Training or acting classes (class name, teacher & where):
• Acting: (Chekhov method/scene study/actors' tools) Michael Chekhov Acting Studio - Boston, Scott Fielding
• Coaching/Auditioning: Carolyn Pickman (Boston), Benson Simmonds (LA), Peter Kelley (Boston), David Green (LA), Paula Plum (Boston), Rosalie Joseph (NYC), Michael Shurtleff, (NYC)
• Commercial/Voice Acting (Boston) : Ann Baker, Wren Ross
• Voice: Cleveland Institute of Music, Firestone Conservatory (Ohio)
Other non-acting related work, hobbies or charities (not skills) in which this actor is involved (1 or 2 word descriptions):
• Founder/Executive Director: nonprofit research-consulting organizations
• President, New England Sculptors Assn.
VOICE ARTISTS ONLY [you must have a professional demo to upload]: illustrative 1-word descriptions for this actor's voice (e.g. conversational, announcer, warm, etc.):
Neighborly, believable, therapeutic, fatherly, scholarly, conversational, character narration, announcer/host sound, but can also be edgy & threatening
Various accents: British, Southern, Western, Russian, Jewish, German,
You need to be a member of New England Actors to add comments!
New England Actor(s) is part of CustomersFirst.com Corp. a Social Networking Consulting Agency. CustomersFirst.com Corp. is a Natick, Mass. based organization. Please call 508-651-7900 or email Bradley at BVanDussen@CustomersFirst.com for any questions.